Sonic the Hedgehog RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sonic the Hedgehog RP

Hang out and roleplay in the Sonic world having adventures and tournaments!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 22 on Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:08 pm
Most Viewed Topics
Amy r bored
Dimension Gate?
Epic Minecraft youtuber list
Accepted Characters
Green Hill Training
Searching for clues
Character Creation Format&Race List
My character avatar collection
Da final countdown(bawananana, nananananeeee)
Wandering aimlessly
Statistics
We have 13 registered users
The newest registered user is devingiven3709

Our users have posted a total of 181 messages in 16 subjects

Searching for clues

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shockwave
Head Admin
Head Admin
Shockwave

Searching for clues Empty
PostSubject: Searching for clues   Searching for clues I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 1:40 pm

A green hedgehog that looked like Sonic and a yellow hedgehog with purple stripes that looks like Shadow walked through the ruins of the Death Egg. "Shockwave, I don't think this is going anywhere. We should split up and look for clues."

"Melon, I don't know if that's a good idea. We've never even been to this world and there could be traps or we could be ambushed. I'll only split up if we absolutely have to." Shockwave turned his attention secretly to a room with an energy. "You're right, though. Let's split up." He walked towards the room.
Back to top Go down
https://supersonicrp.forumotion.com
★Zero the Fox★
Admin
Admin
★Zero the Fox★

PostSubject: Re: Searching for clues   Searching for clues I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 3:11 pm

Klutch was searching in the room or something. "Damn...it's not here..."

On the other side, in he direction Melon was going, Zero was looking for the control room. "Not here, either...Hmm..."
Back to top Go down
Shockwave
Head Admin
Head Admin
Shockwave

PostSubject: Re: Searching for clues   Searching for clues I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 4:26 pm

Shockwave approached Klutch, not knowing who or what the energy was. He sensed another energy. "There's someone here besides me and Melon?"
Back to top Go down
★Zero the Fox★
Admin
Admin
★Zero the Fox★

PostSubject: Re: Searching for clues   Searching for clues I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 5:26 pm

Klutch heard Shockwave walking. "Who's there?" He looked around. "I won't hesitate to use force if you don't come out on your own!"
Back to top Go down
Shockwave
Head Admin
Head Admin
Shockwave

PostSubject: Re: Searching for clues   Searching for clues I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 9:11 pm

Shockwave walked past the room Klutch was in and moved towards his destination room, ignoring everything that was said.
Back to top Go down
★Zero the Fox★
Admin
Admin
★Zero the Fox★

PostSubject: Re: Searching for clues   Searching for clues I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 11:37 pm

'Stripes...Everyone here think that stripes makes them the best ones around...' "So, what, your stripes gonna reresent that you're the strongest?" Klutch prepared to fight.
Back to top Go down
Shockwave
Head Admin
Head Admin
Shockwave

PostSubject: Re: Searching for clues   Searching for clues I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 11:40 pm

'Nobody knows anything in this world...ugh...' "Jealous you don't have any? To be completely honest though, I think they look pretty bad on me..." He prepared for a fight, though expecting more power than waht he could sense.
Back to top Go down
★Zero the Fox★
Admin
Admin
★Zero the Fox★

PostSubject: Re: Searching for clues   Searching for clues I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 5:44 pm

"Rrrrgh...YOU'D BETTER WATCH YOUR DAMN MOUTH!" His eyes began turning darker, and a small aura was charging around him.
Back to top Go down
SoultheWolf
New Poster
New Poster
SoultheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Searching for clues   Searching for clues I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 11:52 am

A red and black she wolf with a hedgehog like peach muzzle flew near Shockwave and Klucth, her ears down and her tail lashing back and forth. "What in the name of Amaterasu are you two doing!!" she shouted, landing next to Shockwave, her long teeth bared out of fear and anger. Her tail raised and her ears perked, she was showing signs of trying to become the 'alpha' of this small group and has ready to show no mercy.
Back to top Go down
Shockwave
Head Admin
Head Admin
Shockwave

PostSubject: Re: Searching for clues   Searching for clues I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 3:29 pm

"I'm already busy, I can leave you two to fight." hockwave walked away.
Back to top Go down
SoultheWolf
New Poster
New Poster
SoultheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Searching for clues   Searching for clues I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 3:33 pm

The wolf's ear dropped down to a submissive position and she whimpered, her eyes sad suddenly. Her tail drooped and she trudge off, kicking dirt and rubble in a daze.
Back to top Go down
Shockwave
Head Admin
Head Admin
Shockwave

PostSubject: Re: Searching for clues   Searching for clues I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 12:17 pm

Shockwave stopped nd noticed soething. 'Hey...Wait a second...That's the energy...' He followed her trying not to give away his position.
Back to top Go down
SoultheWolf
New Poster
New Poster
SoultheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Searching for clues   Searching for clues I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 2:58 pm

The she wolf got to a part of the ruins were the was much rubble and debris. She started moving the debris around and was searching for something, her ears were perked up and her tail wagging a bit. "Found it!" She said, then held up a silver charm necklace with a single charm, which was a fire charm, that seemed to have a firey aura around it. The she wolf put the necklace on and smiled, her tail wagged happily. "now I have to find the other Elemental Sign Charm, now where in the name of Amaterasu would they be.......?" she said, ears moving and twitching as to pick up sounds.
Back to top Go down
Shockwave
Head Admin
Head Admin
Shockwave

PostSubject: Re: Searching for clues   Searching for clues I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 3:01 pm

Shockwae accidentally knocked over an empty old box. 'Damn...'
Back to top Go down
SoultheWolf
New Poster
New Poster
SoultheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Searching for clues   Searching for clues I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 3:03 pm

Th she wolf perked her ears and turned to see Shockwave. Her wings opened and she flew up, getting ready to fight. Her ears folded back, her tail lashed back and forth, she bared her teeth, and she let out an angry growl.
Back to top Go down
★Zero the Fox★
Admin
Admin
★Zero the Fox★

PostSubject: Re: Searching for clues   Searching for clues I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 3:10 pm

Zero came running through from the other direction, not far from an exit. "Coming through!" He ran through, and crashed into a pile of boxes. "Ow..."
Back to top Go down
SoultheWolf
New Poster
New Poster
SoultheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Searching for clues   Searching for clues I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 3:13 pm

The she wolf bursted out laughing and fell into a pile of soot, then poked her head out of the pile and continued to laugh. Her red and black due was now pretty much black and a faint red color due to the soot, but her crimson eyes shunned brightly, full of glee and relaxation. "My bad, I'm sorry bout getting defensive on you, I'm Seishin Amataerasu Okami but you can call me Soul, who are you I might ask?" Soul said, her eyes gleaming.
Back to top Go down
Shockwave
Head Admin
Head Admin
Shockwave

PostSubject: Re: Searching for clues   Searching for clues I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 3:17 pm

"I'm Shockwave..." 'She...She's almost the same...'
Back to top Go down
★Zero the Fox★
Admin
Admin
★Zero the Fox★

PostSubject: Re: Searching for clues   Searching for clues I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 3:22 pm

"I'm..." He got up. "Zero. I'm looking for my friend."
Back to top Go down
SoultheWolf
New Poster
New Poster
SoultheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Searching for clues   Searching for clues I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 3:24 pm

(As soon as Soul' sis, Hai or Ash is accepted, she will be seen :3)

Soul smiled and looked at Shockwave with a confused look on her face. "is everything alright, Shockwave?" She asked, her head tipped to the side.
Back to top Go down
Shockwave
Head Admin
Head Admin
Shockwave

PostSubject: Re: Searching for clues   Searching for clues I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 3:26 pm

"Yeah. I'm fine..."
Back to top Go down
SoultheWolf
New Poster
New Poster
SoultheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Searching for clues   Searching for clues I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 10:17 pm

Soul seemed saddened by his response, and muttered softly, "Alright, if you say so..."
Back to top Go down
Shockwave
Head Admin
Head Admin
Shockwave

PostSubject: Re: Searching for clues   Searching for clues I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 11:58 pm

"Was it something I said? If it was I'm sorry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Searching for clues   Searching for clues I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Searching for clues
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sonic the Hedgehog RP :: Mobius :: Death Egg Ruins-
Jump to: